An experienced live out Nanny is required to support Mum with her 2 month old son. This role is a mixture of shared care and sole charge. Applicants MUST have recent experience as a Nanny have had extensive experience with new-borns. Applicants must be energetic and enjoy the outdoors. We live in a lovely quiet area. Lots of lovely parks. Our house is within 10 mins walking distance to Hadley Wood train station.
Nanny Duties Required:
• Supervising the implementation of age appropriate activities.
• Helping to establish a routine for baby.
• Going out for walks.
• Keeping the nursery tidy.
• At least 50% sole charge.
• Running errands as required.
• Baby’s laundry.
• Feeding, changing and putting baby down to nap.
Please apply for this Nanny position if you are/have:
• Recent new-born experience as a Nanny.
• Ideally, have experience establishing good routines from birth.
• Initiative, good common sense and a positive attitude.
• Fun and energetic.
• Good spoken English language skills and effectively able to communicate with others.
Hours are to be - possible to move days to suit.
Salary: £15-18 gross per hour
Start: April 06 2020